DISPAPALI's management demonstrates through this Policy its firm intention to constantly maintain an Integrated Management System in accordance with the ISO 9001: 2015 standards that can guarantee the satisfaction of our customers through the quality of our products.
To do this, it expresses its fundamental commitment to enhance the Quality of the products it produces based on the following principles:
- Involve the staff with their participation and commitment in complying with the legal and regulatory requirements.
- Equipping the necessary material and human resources.
- Ensure the full satisfaction of our customers, by fulfilling their needs and expectations, giving security to the product within the supply chain in compliance with the HACCP manual.
- Systematize the processes and methodology of action that lead to the provision of a global service of Quality.
Making Quality the competitive difference against the market.
- Promote training at all levels in order to have trained and professional staff, making the most of the experience of the available human resources.
- Correct the deviations and claims of customers in case of being produced and anticipating their appearance in priority.
- Concise the continuous improvement as the methodology of permanent work, increasing the Quality perceived by our clients.
- Comply with the legal and regulatory requirements that affect DISPAPALI, manufacturing products that meet the quality standards and the HACCP manual as a basic element for the safety of the products we produce.
- Require our suppliers to apply the quality and safety requirements of the products that DISPAPALI are applicable.
This quality policy is developed and concrete in measurable quality objectives.
The management, through the training plan, will ensure its distribution, understanding and acceptance by all the staff. Consequently, the policy will be reviewed periodically through the system review by the management guaranteeing continuous adaptation.