With the desire to continue being leaders and a reference in the food technical paper sector, Dispapali has implemented an Integrated Food Safety and Quality Management System according to FSSC 22000 standards to ensure, maintain and improve the level of service towards our clients and thus be able to guarantee the satisfaction of our clients through the contribution of value and giving them food safety.
For this, senior management expresses its fundamental commitment to enhance the Quality and Safety of the products it produces based on the following principles:
- Get involved in continuous improvement and innovation in quality and food safety as a competitive difference compared to our competitors based on the reduction of the risks detected.
- To ensure the full satisfaction of our clients, through the fulfillment of their needs and expectations, giving safety to the product within the supply chain, complying with the HACCP manual.
- Involve staff with their participation and commitment to comply with continuous improvement and the requirements of the integrated management system.
- Go beyond compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements that affect DISPAPALI, manufacturing products that comply with quality standards and the HACCP manual as a base element for the safety of the products we produce.
- Provide the necessary material and human resources.
- Promote training at all levels in order to have personnel with the necessary skills for risk management that are analyzed through the context of the organization.
- Promote internal and external communication based on a flow of communications, where everyone has the responsibility of communicating any problem regarding the SAIA.
- The Policy will be periodically reviewed through the Management Review of the System; ensuring continuous adaptation. The policy is available to all interested parties on the Dispapali website.
- Require our suppliers to apply the quality and food safety requirements of the products that are applicable in DISPAPALI.
This policy is developed and specified in measurable objectives that are established annually within the framework of the Management Review.
Barcelona February 2021